Perdisco is a unique way of e-learning general accounting and financial accounting. This program is specifically designed to replace blackboard teaching for online homework for business students. Almost all professors of business schools have switched to perdisco for teaching online teaching of statistics and accounting. Predico is designed to provide a wide range of practice sheets and questions in order to inculcate the understanding of Statistic and Accounting studies.
Perdisco provides a different set of questions in each attempt to reduce the chances of cheating or copying. Every time a student attempts to answer questions on perdisco, it changes the numbers and stories. High-quality feedback from professionals and explanation of concepts are facilitated on perdisco platforms after the assessment of answers provided by the students. This has become a very popular way of e-learning the concepts of statistics and accounting.
Generally, these two types of problems set offered on perdisco :
- Perdisco Practice Set questions- these are created to facilitate understanding and building a concrete foundation of concepts.
- Graded homework help questions- these are prescribed in the curriculum of universities and carry immense relevance in the grades of all semesters.
Students can only attempt homework assignments on perdisco twice and the higher score achieved by the students between the two attempts are sent to the universities which are included in the counting of final grades of students. With each attempt of the problem set on perdisco by the students, they are sent excellent feedback with proper explanation of concepts and pointing out the mistakes made by the students so that they understand the topic better and do not repeat the same mistakes.
This feedbacks also enable a student to do the SWOT analysis to prepare the topic properly in accordance with the final end semester accounting exam.
Accounting- Perdisco offers a number of resources related to accounting such as accounting practice sets, textbooks, e-workbooks, and algorithm assessments. There are two types of accounting practice sets are provided by perdisco:
(a) Manual Practice Sets- These are of Two Types:
- Paper-Based Practice Set- these are not that efficient and trustworthy because no feedback is provided by experts and students can easily copy from their friends.
- Virtual Tutor Practice Set- It’s a more efficient way of facilitating feedback by subject experts couple with suggestions for improvements. This feedbacks help in a better understanding of the topic and come in handy in preparation for final end semester accounting semesters.
(b) MYOB Computerized Practice Set- its mind your own business accounting practice sets is an accounting software package designed to teach students the required practical skills essential in accounting.
2. Finance – resources available for finance in perdisco are E-books and algorithm assessments. E-books for corporate finance, financial system, and introductory derivatives are available with perdisco. Students are required to grasps concepts like risk and return, capital raising, project decision making, etc.
3. Mathematics- again resources available for mathematics are E-books and algorithm assessments in perdisco. Business mathematics, financial mathematics, and mathematical techniques are three e-books introduced in mathematics.
4. Statistic- with the aim to assist students and guide them in statistics, textbooks, algorithms homework, and E-workbooks have been published by the perdisco. An E-workbook on introductory statistics helps students immensely in grasping the basic knowledge of the subject. Whereas textbooks on introductory statistics are designed to broaden the knowledge of the students.
Students enrolled in business studies often faced challenges in comprehending the essence of the topic through blackboard learning. The traditional methods of learning technical stuff proved to be very challenging. Therefore, teachers across the globe are switching to perdisco for online teaching of statistics and accounting.
The best feature of Perdisco is a wide range of online practice sheets offered by it. Questions in these practice sheets are designed to develop a clear understanding of statistics and accounting studies.
The best part of perdisco is the excellent feedback given by the teachers upon the assessment of practice sheets of the students. Questions in these practice sheets are designed to develop a clear understanding of statistics and accounting studies. The best part of perdisco is the excellent feedback given by the teachers upon the assessment of practice sheets of the students.
At times, students find it difficult to complete their perdisco assignment due to the language and terms used in the e-books. And those who are not from financial background face more challenges in comprehending the concepts provided in e-books and algorithms assessments. To solve these problems there are many online perdisco assignment writing help available with a team of experts, who are available round the clock for assistance.
These experts help in finishing the assignment before the deadline and customize assignments for each student differently according to their needs. These assignments are done in accordance with feedback received from perdisco, keeping in mind the shortcomings of the students. These assignment help services create unique content free of plagiarism and easily available for revision at any time. Students seek this assignment help to our WhatsApp Number to score good grades which further helps in securing good grades in finals.