In this part, we assure you that the information you have shared with us will remain confidential and private. We respect your privacy and provide you with the following benefits:
- Our associates do not share your personal and private information with third parties. We ensure to keep your data anonymous.
- We use a secured payment gateway, PayPal, for every transaction. Therefore, we do not have your card or bank information as we only receive the payment via PayPal.
- Our website gives receipt of every transaction between the company and our clients to keep a record for future references.
- The website has the right to modify its policies at any time of the year. Therefore, you are advised to stay updated with policies regularly.
- EssayCorp provides scholars with the guarantee to keep their information safe and secure. We do not transfer data to anyone for any purpose.
- Our website provides a rework policy if scholars get failed in their university tasks. It this, scholars can demand redo, re-editing, and proofreading.
- Scholars can avail of this benefit by showing us the proof of their failures given by professors.
- Students have to give us a time of around 1-7 days to provide the rework according to the assignment length and requirements.
- Trainees must apply for a rework and re-editing if there are genuine comments from the professors.
- Our writers check the assignment as per the suggestions given by the tutor. Then get done with the rework.
In this section, one will learn about EssayCorp’s refund policy and its guidelines:
- If a scholar cancels an assignment before giving it to the writer, they can book another project for the same amount.
- If the assignment has been assigned to the writer, then there will be no refund possible for scholars.
- If a scholar wants to cancel an assignment, they get only the payment processed to us. We are not responsible for the processing fees.
- We accomplished every payment through PayPal. We will refund your amount with the same transaction id as the initial payment method.
- In the case of part payment, one will be charged twice the transaction amount. Then you will not get the processing fees for both times.
- The refund only proceeds if the scholar gets a remark “fail” from their tutor. Otherwise, we will not consider it for the refund policy.